Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so im 15 days pp. my breasts are huge and very awkward looking. i can deal for now, but im hoping that maybe some day they will shrink back down to somewhat of their normal size. im carrying around what must be Es- Gs on a 5'4" 120 lb frame. i did not bf dd1 and they returned to normal size within weeks of giving birth, so im hoping that some day ill be back in proportion? LOL. has anyone had luck with this, and how long did it take? im very self concious (my breasts developed very early and i was teased a lot) and this is not helping

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I found that by the time dd was 4 months old my breasts were not so swollen... although, I have the opposite problem with a small chest. Now they are almost back to pp size at 10 months, we are still BF on demand and she doesnt really have many solids....

·
Registered
222 Posts
my normal size is a d-cup, and my breasts didn't grow that much during pregnancy, but around the time you are talking about they were swollen up to an f-cup or so. it was awful! so uncomfortable and it made me self concious, too. but now dd is 3 months old and they've been basically back to their normal size for about a month. i don't know if this is typical, but it is what happened to me- so if that's any indication, you might not have too long to go. in case it is relevant, we do breastfeed exclusively (and often!).
good luck

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by spicyrock View Post
my normal size is a d-cup, and my breasts didn't grow that much during pregnancy, but around the time you are talking about they were swollen up to an f-cup or so. it was awful! so uncomfortable and it made me self concious, too. but now dd is 3 months old and they've been basically back to their normal size for about a month. i don't know if this is typical, but it is what happened to me- so if that's any indication, you might not have too long to go. in case it is relevant, we do breastfeed exclusively (and often!).
good luck

thanks all. as long as i know its possible im happy. its nothing i would stop bfing over, just annoying to me. nak, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.