Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DS has been very ill.
He is allergic to oranges and DH took him to a party that had orange juice in the food. He went to ER with a rash, fever, crying, and wheezing. By the time we got home, DS had diarhea.
This lasted for 2 days and on day 3 it turned into BFed baby blowouts.

I went thru soooooooo many diapers and DH started grabbing disposables (I got these are my baby shower b4 DS was born). I was so mad at him,but he said we need more covers because this was too messy. My poor baby's blowouts landed on daddy's shirt and arms. As you can imagine he was frustrated. Especially, because I was washing my huge diaper stash twice a day (I was running out fast b/c of the diarhea).

Then I told DH; if only I had some more covers, I would not have to wash so much (maybe just 1 load a day). DH said he needed some fresh air so he was go to get the mail. He comes back with a package
I say "I was not expecting anything". I open the package and to my suprise
there was much needed diaper cover.

What a
fairy...how did the fairy know...
this is truly magical...I am still in awe...HOW DID YOU KNOW???

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My DS is doing a lot better today. He still only wants to nurse and I am exhausted. But the worst is over. I am still in awe!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.