Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DD has been throwing up since about 4:00am. She’ll throw up, then nurse a little, then fall asleep, then wake up and do it all again. When I changed her diaper at about 5:00 this morning, it was completely dry. Now she’s still wearing the same one I changed her into and that one is completely dry. I’m starting to get concerned about dehydration. Is there anything I can do besides just try to nurse and nurse? I don't know what to do because she won't keep anything down.

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
poor little one and poor mama. she's 10 mo? i think nursing is the best thing, but you could try some water or some of that pedialyte. doubt if that stuff will stay down, though, if breastmilk won't. i'd just keep an eye on her and the dipes. it'll probably clear up and is just a 12/24hr bug, but if it keeps on i guess you'll want to call the dr. keep nursing, though, and keep your fluids up. hope she's feeling better soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.