Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to treat intense sinus pressure w/headaches while pregnant? I've also got a sore throat. According to my pharmacist I can't take anything other than Tylenol. But we're leaving tomorrow for a trip with our extended family and I really don't want to feel this bad the whole trip.

Also, I've been sick like this off and on for about 6 weeks. Just when I think it's all better it comes back. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but I'd love to have something to atleast treat the symptoms until I can get back and get in to see my doc.

Thanks for any info you ladies might have.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it!

·
Registered
754 Posts
At first I thought you had the cold I've been struggling with for over a week. (darn it, I never get colds)
But since you said it's off and on for 6 weeks, I wonder if it's simply one of those lovely pregnancy symptoms some women get worse than others (like constipation and M/S).
Sorry you're feeling so bad. I don't have any tricks up my sleeve.
Even for my cold, all my holistic methods didn't work.
:

Good luck, mama. Happy T-day no matter what?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by p1gg1e View Post
I use one of these:

http://www.bytheplanet.com/Products/...p?mID=6&cID=80

I put salt and colloidal silver in the solution.

You could take Garlic and Acidopholus (sp?) orally also.
Ok, what is colloidal silver? I don't suppose it is anything I might have around the house already? I may have to just wait until we get back from our trip because we have to leave at 7am in the morning. I might be able to stop by some place and get the garlic though...I have acidopholus(I don't know how to spell it either
)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jude Rose View Post
At first I thought you had the cold I've been struggling with for over a week. (darn it, I never get colds)
But since you said it's off and on for 6 weeks, I wonder if it's simply one of those lovely pregnancy symptoms some women get worse than others (like constipation and M/S).
Sorry you're feeling so bad. I don't have any tricks up my sleeve.
Even for my cold, all my holistic methods didn't work.
:

Good luck, mama. Happy T-day no matter what?
Thanks. We're actually going to be on a train for Thanksgiving on our way to Reno. DH's grandparents are having their 60th wedding anniversary, so the whole extended family is heading out there to celebrate for a few days. I just hope I don't get to feeling any worse while we're there.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts