Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are expecting a newborn in a couple of weeks and really want to sidecar the crib to our queen bed. I've looked at the great website that has been recommended, but our current bed set up (a boxspring and mattress on the floor) doesn't have any mattress handles at all. Are there any suggestions on how we can make a sidecar work?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BinaG View Post
We are expecting a newborn in a couple of weeks and really want to sidecar the crib to our queen bed. I've looked at the great website that has been recommended, but our current bed set up (a boxspring and mattress on the floor) doesn't have any mattress handles at all. Are there any suggestions on how we can make a sidecar work?

Thank you!!

Thank You, that's my site

Just thinking off the top off of my head: other bed side cosleeper use a strap with a large plate on the end, one end is attached to the crib, the strap lies between the box spring and mattress, and on the other end ( where I bunjied to the handle) there's a plate that keeps the strap from sliding back through-maybe you could rig something similar- page #12 of this instruction manual http://www.potterybarnkids.com/pkimg...Co-sleeper.pdf for a cosleeper shows what I mean.
just a thought

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.