Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 42 for those who are still waiting

Okay, it was almost 6 months ago that I got on the list. I was still needing to find a favorite diaper and hadn't tried wool yet. Now I have favorite diapers and certainly do not want to get attached to one with a 6 month (or anything like that) waiting list. I cannot afford to buy a bunch now, so it'd be like 1 or 2 just to torture myself. I signed up b/c when I asked the mamas about wool they were an overwhelming favorite. Well, now I have a sugar pea, a woodland wool and some cool soakers and have no complaints, so why should I buy an ElBee? Are they better for under clothing in the winter?

Should I trade down in size and just get some tiny diapers & covers for baby #2 someday?

The only thing I do know I still want are some of those cool hemp pants.

And for those wondering, she is honoring your order at the older prices, but if you add on, it's the new prices.

· Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you have her hand-dye them solid? She said she she does them like her clothing now, so I wasn't sure if that meant multi- or not.

Jess, I appreciate your input! I was thinking tiny newborn diapers w/ gussets would be perfect, glad to know they might not be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.