Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a rather stressful pregnancy, emotionally wise. Some good stresses, like our move from Texas to NH. But then my SIL got pregnant, and I'm sad that I won't get to be there to share with her IRL. We have always talked about our kids playing together.
Then my dog got really sick and died.
I still miss him. Then my other SIL was diagnosed with uterine cancer. Then just last Thursday one of my good friends was killed in a wreck. I won't get to go to the funeral. It was to short notice to contact my midwife and then find a flight out to Texas. When I found out my friend died I just cried and cried to the point of shaking. I even started having contractions that wouldn't stop. I couldn't relax and I was tense the whole weekend. I'm feeling better now, but my heart still hurts.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
:

I'm so sorry that you have so many things piled on you at once. I pray that you will be able to find some peace and joy in this pregnancy.

Of course honey, your heart hurts that is all part of the grieving process. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry sweetie.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
oh gosh, that is a lot. i am really sorry that so many tough things are happening in your life. i hope that from now on only wonderful, calming, joyful things happen.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
to you, mama. That is a lot for any one person to have to deal with all at once. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, and your dog, and about your SIL's cancer. Hang in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.