Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just wondering how many lines my signature read on ya'll screens?

I see just about every sig. as two lines, including of course mine, because I was messing with it for a full hour before keeping it this way. But apparently it reads as more than that on some of the Mod.'s screens. Which is fine, but I wanted to ask ya'll so that when I did attempt to fix it again, I would know if it worked.

TIA...

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
2 lines on my screen (actually a line and a quarter). I had the same problem and pm'd back and forth with a mod because on MY screen, my sig is 1 line w/ a smilie and a word on the second line!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
It is only two on mine. I have my puter set to a higher resolution though. I think that makes a big difference as to how many lines you see.

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
It's not the length of your signature that is the issue, it is the size.

Quote:
You may format your signature with fonts and colors and place smilies within it but please do not enlarge the font size or exceed two post lines of single-spaced text (moderators are permitted beyond two lines for board announcements and helpful info).
http://www.mothering.com/mdc/boardsignatures.html

If you didn't agree with Anna or needed clarification you could have just reploed to her her and asked for clarification, she's very nice and pretty patient.

I am closing this thread as it also violates the user agreement:

Quote:
You are expected to avoid the following when you post:
6. Posting to debate or criticize the MDC User Agreement, or to otherwise discuss the moderators, administrators, or their actions. Constructive criticism and questions for purposes of clarification may be sent through the Private Message feature or by email to the moderator or administrator.
http://www.mothering.com/mdc/mdc_useragreement.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.