Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
4,577 Posts
:w @mountainmama24! We are happy to have you here! I have moved your post to a different forum where you may get more responses. I don't know much about silent reflux but I have heard that issues that seem similar may be caused by something like an oversupply of milk. For example, a baby may seem stuffy and congested but it is not a sinus issue, it is caused by oversupply. You can check out the kellymom.com website for more information. Here is a link to 1 article that may be helpful. I hope you can help your baby feel better soon.

· Premium Member
4,577 Posts
:w @mountainmama24! We are happy to have you here! I have moved your post to a different forum where you may get more responses. I don't know much about silent reflux but I have heard that issues that seem similar may be caused by something like an oversupply of milk. For example, a baby may seem stuffy and congested but it is not a sinus issue, it is caused by oversupply. You can check out the kellymom.com website for more information. Here is a link to 1 article that may be helpful. You may want to talk with an IBCLC. I hope you can help your baby feel better soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.