Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone is selling SCC newborn wool diaper covers that I am interested in buying but I have never used them. I can't find any mention to them on these boards. Has anyone used them?

TIA!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I have some wool from her that I really like. . .good quality and great CS. I'd say go for it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi there,

I have two fleece covers from Erica and one wool-I love them all! Her custom service is awesome and I saw recently on her feedback that she has been shipping overseas quite a bit with a lot of raves on quality and fast shipping times

I also have two diapers from her-which I love and I have purchased one of those gorgeous Pendelton Plaid wool covers for a friend's newborn and the fit is awesome-so I am told

Here is her site if you need to check out measurements etc...

www.simonscustomcloth.com

Hope that helps

Take care,
Anita

·
Registered
287 Posts
Must add my rave for her! She made me a custom preemie wool cover with a bunch of inserts when Hadley was born. It was one of the only things that fit her. I also have a newborn wool cover and a custom sized purple plaid I really love them. Here are some pics of the fit:

Hadley in her preemie wool cover. She was only about 4lbs 10oz here
http://www.dicebag.com/nikkibeck/alb...F3133small.jpg

Hadley in the purple plaid. She is 8weeks here and I would guess 7 and a half pounds.
http://www.dicebag.com/nikkibeck/alb...plaidfront.jpg

Nikki

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Okay, well, I will throw out there that these covers run SMALL. Erica is SUPER nice and has a very quick turnaround time, and GREAT prices, but I would email her first and discuss what size you really need, give her your measurements, etc. She is very willing to work with you. The "M/L" in her covers though, is nowhere near a large, IME. I have a 2-layer wool jersey side-snap cover that works GREAT for us, I love it, but it is, like, almost not wide enough in the seat. The legs of my PF stick out a little no matter ow much I jelly-roll them under or bikini-twist them out of the way. KWIM? But like I said she is more than happy to work with you so you get a good fit, I just didn't check into it before I bought mine. I love it otherwise, though, and I do recommend her!
HTH!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.