Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-<br><br>
Still kinda new around here. I have been a staunch Maya wrap user for the past 10mo but it is starting to bother my back a bit carrying 20lb dd. I just saw the simply attached microfleece sling and it touts that it is easier on backs.<br><br>
Any one using one? Experience? Will it work well as dd grows into a toddler?<br><br>
TIA!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm a Make a Difference consultant for Mother of Eden (who makes the Simply Attached Sling) and I got one in my kit. I started using it (I'm a huge KK pouch and TaylorMade Treasures ring sling) so that I could give it a good evaluation and it's become my favorite "going places" sling. I especially like the facing out hold so that dd (almost 8 months) can smile at all the folks in the grocery store. It's stretchy so you have to tie it real snug initially - the baby will stretch it out. Any wrap sling will be more cumbersome than a ring sling, but if you're looking for comfort over convienence I'd say it's a good sling. I like fleece in general - it breathes, stretches for comfort, no tight tugging spots, red marks, etc. PM me if you have any ?'s...

·
Registered
15,067 Posts
Chaos pie, I don't know a thing about slings (I'm afraid of them) but I love your name! I think chaos pie is yummy stuff, and I totally miss it! :LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts