Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have both? I'm not planning on getting either anytime soon seeing as I live on the Sun here in Texas but I like to obsess ahead about my slings and wraps.

I'm attrached to the soft and stretchy factor of the SA but I do like to backwear.... I have an EllaRoo so I could always use that. How is the SA? Is it as soft as I want it to be???

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I think you can backwear with the Moby... maybe I'm crazy...

I LOVE to backwear with the EllaRoo though. Tracy from Mamatoto taught me how at a midwifery conference and it changed my life.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kris1225
And also, do you really want to wrap yourself in microfleece here in Dallas? Yikes!! (or maybe my pregnancy is overheating me so bad, I am losing perspective? :LOL)

No! It's for winter use, lol:

Quote:
I'm not planning on getting either anytime soon seeing as I live on the Sun here in Texas but I like to obsess ahead about my slings and wraps.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have both. I just got my Moby and have been wearing it all day yesterday and today. I like it alot better than SA. The fabric in the Moby is cooler and its longer (at least it feels longer to me). I have trouble getting the SA around me once to make it feel secure. We live in VA and its only in the 80's these past days so its not as hot as it has been but I roast in my SA when I wear it for a couple of minutes outside. I have been told that you can do back carry with the Moby but I haven't tried it yet. One other thing is that the SA has fringes at the end which makes it very difficult to tie at least for me.

Katie

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I have both, but have no back tie experience yet to comment on. I don't see that the Moby would be a problem b/c it is not THAT stretchy, IMO. The Moby is nice for warmer weather, for sure. I do love the snugglyness of the SA for when it's colder. And I also do like the tapered ends of the Moby. Very nice, trim knots!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.