Votes: 1 12.5%
  • >3

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im ttc. My Dr. may prescribe me Clomid because Im having some trouble trying to conceive #2. I heard your chances of conceiving multiples increases to about 10%. However, most people I know on Clomid conceived twins. The chances seem greater than 10%.

Also what dosage did you take and on which days?

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Perhaps try the pregnancy boards where women are already pregnant. Women who post here tend to still be trying so many, even who are using Clomid, wouldn't have that experience yet.

However, most of the people I know that took Clomid who were ovulating on their own before taking it only had one.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am a twin because my mother took Clomid. I think my chances of having twins if I ever use Clomid are higher than average because I am a twin. Why not do a chart search on FF using the search "on Clomid"

·
Registered
847 Posts
I had a singleton on clomid. Had it along with IUI and I was quoted a 7% chance of twins. Given our fertility problems I was kinda shocked to pregnant at all.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I know two people who got pregnant on Clomid. One person, twice, and the other, three times. All five of those resulted in singletons. Neither woman was ovulating on her own.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I have to admit I have no idea how much I was on, both of mine were singles and are teenages now. My bonus baby was sans clomid.

I have a friend who had twins on clomid then 1 without clomid then 1 without clomid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.