Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
There is no reason to submit your site to search engines. Just make sure other sites that are indexed link to your site.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I wouldn't recommend paying for site submission, and you don't even need to worry about doing it on your own, although submitting to DMOZ is a good idea. Google and the other search engines will pick you up on their own anyway if your site is SEO friendly. And if it's not, than paying for submission won't do much for you anyway because your site will be ranked very low or may be dropped completely
It is much better to focus on making your website search engine friendly. There is a free Yahoo groups class that is excellent, if anyone is interested I will find the link and post it.

HTH!

·
Registered
953 Posts
hubby does my site submission for me and I guess I pay him LOL. hes a webby so i leave that up to hom;.
I know that ineed to change my metatags and stuff, but you know... when I findt hetime

good luck and YES i want the link!! LOL

·
Registered
940 Posts
I don't submit to websites, once Google finds you, it's all good! Try to get a link at a page that has a Google rank of 4 or higher, then the Google spider will pick up your page soon after if it is well optimized. After that, wahoo!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts