Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is Elle's new thing
: She started doing it about a week ago. She will nurse and then sit up while she is asleep and then fall over and lay there for a minute until I lay her back down again and then she will nurse some more and do it all over again. Then after she does that a few times she gets mad and starts to cry. She has become a very restless sleeper in the last few weeks and since she has started this there has been very little sleep for either of us at night. She does it no matter where she is sleeping, in the bed, next to me on a blanket for naps, in her swing (it's reclined but she will sit straight up and then lay forward) So any ideas what in the world is going on?
Thanks,
Amy

· Registered
5,658 Posts
I'm not sure why some kids like to do this, but a friend of mine has an eight-month-old ds who sleeps sitting up. He'll take a while nap that way! And he cries if they try to lay him down once he's in this position. No suggestions . . . I'm as curious as you are!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.