Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm eventually going to order this type of product (don't know which one yet, probably just the least expensive), but have a question as to which size. I've seen that you should order one size before childbirth, and the other size after.<br><br>
I know that the deciding factor is vaginal childbirth, but don't know if I "qualify" for that, LOL (I know - what a thing to not know, right?).<br><br>
I ended up having DS by c/s, BUT I had completely dilated and had pushed him down so far that we could touch his head before he got "stuck", so I *think* that cervically (is that a word?), it's like I had him vaginally.<br><br>
I'm guessing the sizing is based on cervical changes after dilation (?), but don't know for sure - anyone know?<br><br>
Okay, now I feel like a weirdo, but I figured it's better to ask than to order the wrong size.<br><br>
Thanks

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
I think it has more to do with how stretched out your perineum is rather than your cervix. The good thing about that company is if the one you order doesn't fit you can exchange it for free for the other size!<br><br>
Darshani

·
Registered
181 Posts
Actually I believe that DIVA recommends the after size for anyone who had pregnancy (CS or vaginal childbirth) or for anyone over 30 so I would go that way whether you ordered DIVA or the Keeper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts