Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So - starting to have trouble with diapers fitting.

DD is 8 months and the rise on her small diapers is getting w-a-y too short, HOWEVER, the flaps on all her velcro diapers still TOUCH in the front. I've tried to put some of her mediums (like swaddlebees, happy heiny, and very baby) and she leaks RIGHT out of the legs.

I'm looking for some pockets or fleece lined AIOs (snaps OR velcro okay) that will work for a skinny legged and waisted baby.

In particular, I'm wondering if the Petite FB will work?

Any direction would be helpful oh wise ones

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
:

I have a skinnny waisted and long waisted little boy. He is only 3 months, but is still on the tightest snaps on his small diapers and outgrowing the rise on some of his diapers. We have leaky leg holes too.

I love some suggestions for skinny waisted babies.

Amy

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I gotta tell you, from 3 months until now, I have had a LOVE affair with my small swaddlebees and my small daisy doodles. My small VBs still fit as well, but the other two just have more give in the rise, imo.

It's kind of sad when a working system starts to NOT work anymore! And I HAVE a pile of hybrid SL VB pockets and medium Swaddlebees sitting under the changing table waiting to be used, to no avail!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmmm. My son is just now fitting into medium FB's--I think he'll be in them until PLing---and probably longer if I let him.

I've never tried the PT fb's, just because I don't want to mess with a good thing, ya know? But, my ds isn't super tall either. I guess I'd at least try one (maybe buy it used, just to see how it works), and go from there.

Good luck! It's so frustrating to have something that's been working stop working!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.