Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I didn't realize I had sleep apnea until I collapsed in my living room. I was 38-years-old at the time of the incident. Fortunately for me, the doctor at the hospital where I was taken was also a sleep center lab director. After administering the test to measure his brain’s electrical signals and learn about the blackout, he told me he that I have a sleep disorder and recommended a sleep study.
Soon, using CPAP became routine. It wasn’t long before he noticed some changes. After being on CPAP treatment for several weeks, My ability to concentrate was noticeably better. What are the alternatives to avoid a sleep disorder? I started to think the problem is returning back."

·
Registered
5 Posts
"I didn't realize I had sleep apnea until I collapsed in my living room. I was 38-years-old at the time of the incident. Fortunately for me, the doctor at the hospital where I was taken was also a sleep center lab director. After administering the test to measure his brain’s electrical signals and learn about the blackout, he told me he that I have a sleep disorder and recommended a sleep study.
Soon, using CPAP became routine. It wasn’t long before he noticed some changes. After being on CPAP treatment for several weeks, My ability to concentrate was noticeably better. What are the alternatives to avoid a sleep disorder? I started to think the problem is returning back."
Can you email for some medicine.

·
Banned
7 Posts
I have been taking CPAP therapy for many years. I felt some difficulties with the usage of masks in the first week. However, it was temporary, and now I'm comfortable with it. There are some home remedies that can be applied to resolve sleep disorders including Intake of magnesium, melatonin, lavender oils and Intake of sleeping medications. However, these may cause side effects in future. So, in my perspective, you should use CPAP machines because better sleep is needed for better body functioning. Studies suggested that sleep apnea can cause dangerous health issues, including heart failure, diabetes, asthma, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, anxiety, depression etc. It may adversely affect your kidney functioning, nervous system, respiratory system etc. So taking the right measures will save your whole life. Also, you can try some tips along with using CPAP such as practising Yoga and Exercise, Avoiding alcohol and smoking, Sleeping in a dark, silent room with a comfortable temperature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts