Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be 5 weeks on Saturday. The last 4 days I've felt pretty good throughout the morning. I get a wave of fatigue around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and it's hard to keep my eyes open.

Then by the time I actually do try to lay down for bed I'm restless. When I do finally fall asleep I wake up 10x tossing and turning because I'm super uncomfortable. I wouldn't really say I'm having any pain, but a ton of bloating and some light cramps. Just at night. Is this normal?

I didn't find out I was pregnant with my daughter till 6+ weeks so I'm not really sure what these first couple weeks are supposed to feel like!

Any advice is welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd say totally normal! That's how I'm feeling at 4 weeks. Wish I had advice about getting better sleep; from what I remember we can expect another nine months of that.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! The cramps are the only thing worrying me. I don't remember having nearly this many with my daughter, but it's been awhile. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
For the last week I have had a really hard time sleeping at night. I have no problem falling asleep when putting my littlest down for a nap or when nursing in the afternoon, but as soon as I get into bed at night my mind starts racing and I feel achy. Also, my right shoulder has gotten sore, so that limits positions too. Ah, the wonders of pregnancy :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts