Mothering Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love this thread. DS is 6 months and he wakes constantly wherever he is. He used to be a longer sleeper (like 5 hours consistently when he was little). Now he only does one sleep cycle naps (45 minutes tops) and he wake ever hour or 2 at night and that doesn't matter if he's in the bassinette (where he starts the night) or in our bed (where I always bring him in to nurse after I've gone to bed). I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one. I think part of his problem is he's overtired and Im working on it. I got the No Cry Sleep Solution and No Cry Nap Solution books. DH thinks he should be STTN like our friend's kids, but I think every baby is different and he's a very easygoing/relaxed baby, he just doesn't like sleeping! I don't ever really want him to STTN, I just want one 5 hour stretch at night. That would be great. He's only a baby for a short time, so I can deal with it and cuddle him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Best sleeping secrets for kids
First, forget all the things you have been told about your baby's sleep in the past. Unfortunately, most information is dangerously outdated and usually reduces your baby’s chances of a calm and deep sleep.
The absolute worst thing you can do is to begin with a sleep training for your baby without a proven and sophisticated plan (I’m sorry to say, but that’s how most parents still do it).
I now want to share a revolutionary method with you that puts even the most stubborn child consistently to sleep every night.
Here is the solution- Baby Sleep Secrets - Parents Camp

·
Registered
1 Posts
To whom is reading,
Here is my very own journey with sleep. Usually getting baby to sleep the whole night requires a lot of dedication and work. I had my own experience with it, I did a lot of research online and offline. I even tried many different things to reduce the time it took to put my Henry to sleep. But, things would work for a while then go right back to not going to sleep when i wanted him to or wifey and I having get up throughout the night.
After about a year of trying things with the same results I eventually found something that worked the best for Henry. In a few days, my Henry started reaching a calm long sleep almost on command. The info that I gained had me feeling less stressed and more connected with Henry. It was like I learned his baby language. When Henry had his next sleep pattern change I was ready.
Wifey and I feel like baby whisperers now. And we want you to feel this baby whisperer feeling too. You will finally get some rest knowing that your little one is getting a calm night of sleep. Not, interrupting yours. The best part of it is that all of this info is on video and it is free. You can watch it here. I would also love to get some feed back from you guy/girls on if the video works for you like it did for us.

Thanks,
To Divine Success.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know the secret to getting your baby to sleep more than 3 hours at a time? My son is 8 months old and wakes up 4 to 6 times a night. He sleeps worse now than when he was 3 months old. Everything changed when he began teething at 6 months. He naps anywhere from 3 to 5 hours total a day and doesn’t nap past 5p. I must mention that he WILL NOT sleep in his crib or Pack N Play during the day, only his swing. Every time I rock him and lay him down in his crib he wakes up immediately and will not settle back to sleep. At night time, we start to wind things down around 7:30, give bath, read stories, nurse him, and rock to sleep. He is usually in his crib no later than 9:30p. He usually cries within an hour, I pat his back and get him back to sleep. Sometimes this will work and he will sleep until 1 or 2a and other times he will cry several more times as described above. He is not crying out in his sleep and then settling back down, he is awake and looking for me to soothe him. At 1 or 2a, I nurse him and it is at this time at night when I try unsuccessfully to rock and place him in his crib. He wakes up each and every time. I can rock him back to sleep sometimes 4 times and he will wake up every time. I usually cave at this point because I am exhausted and either bring him to bed with us or put him in his swing. But now at night time, he won’t sleep longer than an hour or so in the swing. When I bring him to bed with us, sometimes he goes right to sleep other times he is restless and I can’t get any sleep. I don’t have the heart to CIO and have read every baby sleep book imaginable. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Hi, i happy to help
I know making baby sleep is too hard,What if I told you, There is a magical solution for this
Check the link
For more info 🆕 You Can check my Free Facebook groupe :
Methode and tips to raise our children ✅✅

21 - 25 of 25 Posts