Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slinging DS all of the time and I am starting to feel so sore! He is approaching 14 weeks, about 14-15lbs. I seem to have slung DD for longer than this? He just seems to sit differently in it than DD...

I have a Sutemi pack that I will probably pull out and use soon, but are there any other suggestions out there?

I am petite-5'2 and I like using the carriers for every kind of (safe) household job as well as walking and shopping.

Help me save my shoulders!

Thanks

· Registered
11,048 Posts
I would definitely go for a two-shoulder carrier. Since you already have the Sutemi, you might pull that out now and see how it works. Otherwise, you could either invest in a woven wrap (I wouldn't both with a stretchy wrap since he's already so big) or you could get a sturdy mei tai. Both of those are going to give you two-shoulder comfort, not to mention they're more hands-free than a sling.

· Registered
2,587 Posts
I love my Kozy! And would highly recommend it. Much better on my shoulders than other MT's I've tried, like the BH, or FH.

· Registered
813 Posts
Yep, you need something with two shoulder support. Try the Sutemi and see if that's better for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.