Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!<br><br>
It’s time to clear this stuff out of here and make some money to pay for our upcoming adoption. I can email you pics of everything. Prices do not include actual postage and I’ll ship however you’d like. Here we go:<br><br>
NURSING NECKLACE with matching bracelet, $20 PPD<br><br>
SHOES<br><br>
1 pair of NEW Jack and Lily soft sole, classic white, 3 – 4 years $15<br><br>
1 pair of gently used Jack and Lily soft sole, fuchsia, 12 – 18 mo $12<br><br><br>
DIAPER BAG<br>
Kelly green color, measures 19w x 12h x 9d. On the outside are 4 pockets for bottles or juice cups and one large pocket the size of the bag itself. There is one zipper on the top BUT inside are three separate compartments, each with various pockets. It also comes with a changing pad, dirty ditty bag, and a separate bag for holding toiletries. Lots of room. It has a long pair of handles. $20<br><br>
DUST RUFFLE<br>
NEW twin size dust ruffle in a pretty pale green and rose stripe with roses print. $5<br><br>
SLING<br>
Heart 2 Heart sling in a pretty tie dyed navy blue. Very comfortable sling in excellent condition. $20<br><br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Sandra<br>
ssmeester @ yahoo.com (no spaces)

·
Registered
113 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>averymybaby</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">could i see a picure of the nursing necklace?</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
me too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts