Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hello all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is my first post after lurking for many weeks!  I'm hoping for a little reassurance...I'm at 34 weeks today, and just had my doctor's appointment.  Fundal height hasn't changed since 30 weeks, as in I was 30 cm again today.  4 cm short...should I worry??  I am being sent for an ultrasound to check things out.  This is my first, and there's been a lot of anxiety.  I don't want to drive myself crazy for no reason while waiting for the US!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have any of you had a similar issue?  Any problems, or just a small baby?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks for being there :)</p>

·
Registered
999 Posts
<p>i don't think it's necessarily something to worry about, lots of things can affect fundal height. i have the opposite - i'm measuring 42cm at 31w! everybody's different. the u/s should rule out any worries you have. hope you get good news soon!</p>

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>Thanks for the kind words.  I don't know anyone with babies (I'm the first in our group of friends, though they're all planning on starting soon) and I learned early on that googling pg issues is a Very Bad Idea!!  It's nice to hear from a real person. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts