Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went for the Level 2 u/s this morning. The doctor said the head is a little small but found nothing else to worry about.
: I guess when the baby is breech that sometimes puts extra pressure on the head and causes it to be on the small side. ??? Anyway, I asked when I should worry about the baby's positioning and he said, "You don't. You'll just be having another C-section anyway." Umm, no. That made me even happier to say goodbye to that doctor!!

And, we got word this morning that we are officially the parents of our son in Africa. The judge said yes and now I just have to go get him.
:

What a happy day!!

· Registered
3,976 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crabigail76 View Post
Our son is from Uganda. Right now he's there in an orphanage. As soon as the details are worked out, I will fly over and finish up the process and finally bring him home!!
Oh, that is so wonderful! Did you specifically choose Uganda for a reason (It is so beautiful there)? Why Africa? Sorry for the overload of questions, but my MA research was and my PhD research is focused on Africa (it was on Uganda, but I'm moved my attention more to West Africa now) and I've always secretely envisioned myself adopting from there. Was it a difficult process? Have you met him yet? I'm so excited for you.

Again, double congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.