Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1903 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
i'm game!

i was there yesterday..i had the WHOLE place to myself! :LOL it was actually kind of relaxing. i closed the place down because i didn't realize they were going to close early!

so...maybe i'll see y'all next tuesday!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Nichol! I was wondering if Lily was here yet! YOu still need the basinette? i can bring it Tuesday if you're gonna be there.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Lily and I will do our best to be there tomorrow night! I am not sure how much knitting I will get done, but hey at least I can show off my little bundle of love
!!

Blessings,
N~

Oh and Chiro I think we are ok without the bassinet, DH rigged the crib up into a side car that seems to be working great.

When she is a bit older though I might borrow the swing for a bit.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I'll get there around 6:30. Jen, sorry you won't be there... I'm starting to think you're a figment of our imagination.

Nichol, Hope you can stop by with Lily! I'd love to see her!
Just let me know if/when y ou need the swing... or the vibrating seat. I have one of those too.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chiromama
I'll get there around 6:30. Jen, sorry you won't be there... I'm starting to think you're a figment of our imagination.
i know, right? ridiculous. i am your imaginary friend.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey all!
I just found this thread and am THRILLED to find mamas who knit!
My name is Sally, I have a ds who is almost 7 months old, a dh who works at Pacific U. and I am a SAHM/WAHM (I would work more if I posted less at MDC...)
I learned to knit about 12 years ago and then picked it up again in college and have knit on/off for the past few years. I am big on starting things and not so big on finishing, mostly because by the time I get around to finishing, the thing is no longer seasonally appropriate.

I also sew and scrapbook and like crafty things. I don't have a lot of time anymore, since ds was born, but I dream of one day owning my own yarn store and getting to be crafty all the time. I even looked into leasing a building in Kenton and opening the store a few months ago, but then I came to my senses and realized it wasn't realistic to have a little one and a yarn store and stay married...

I'd love to join you guys, I won't be able to make it tonight, but maybe in the next few weeks I can make it.

ds just woke up. so much for that nap.

- Sally

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Oh, Angst, You are a joy and treasure!
You're so very very cuddly. I want to take you home, and make you my own.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Amanda! I meant to PM you with the new thread! Duh! I guess thats why we didn't see you this week.
Hopefully next tuesday?

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts

I know I am not there....I am just keeping up with you all this way, or you will all forget about me.

We are doing IVF this summer - so hopefully the next time I see you all I will be pregnant!
Don't hold your breath or anything...but it is possible.

I miss you all!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I was finally gearing up to meet up with you all on the weekend and you have to change your date.
I can't do nights because dd's bed time is around 7:00 and she expects me to stay on stand by with my boob. maybe i'll see someone there one of these weekends because i need to get to work on winter stuff since i am so slow.

1 - 20 of 1903 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.