Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a new mother and my 3 month old is currently sleeping in the family bed between my husband and I. This has made it easier for breastfeeding and to get sleep as he does not want to sleep in his bassinet or crib. I was wondering about the Snoo bassinet - it rocks a baby to sleep and has an app to track sleep patterns. It's supposed to be an easy way to sleep train baby without crying it out. Thoughts? Has anyone used it or another similar crib that rocks/sways? Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My baby also slept with us for the first two months. At first, I thought that it would not last long until I got used to it. Now it turned out that this has been going on for a long time, so I decided to buy a bedside cot. I have already managed to choose one crib from dozens of different ones, thanks to a review on the Bäst I test website. Well, to my surprise, the child did not understand anything and did not cry at all. In fact, nothing has changed; just the child is now sleeping on the other side. It's actually very convenient. As soon as it's time for feeding, I turn to the baby. You no longer need to get up to see your child in the middle of the night.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts