Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the risk of having to put my foot in my mouth in the coming weeks
, I am not feeling a whole lot yet. I remember being so incredibly tired with ds, but I think that I am so tired most of the time now anyway that I can't really tell the difference.
What sorts of things are you all feeling so far?

·
Registered
965 Posts
I was hoping to feel different! I thought I'd sense some change! but I don't feel different. My bosoms are sore, they way they usually are during PMS. So far, that is all.
Maybe when I get some symptoms it will sink in and feel more real. :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well, I had the stomach flu this weekend, so I had plenty of nausea and vomiting
I am feeling better today...no particular preg symptoms yet, but I am only 5 weeks tomorrow. I remember things settling in more around 6 wks or so. I have had some cramping from time to time which is normal for me when pregnant early on.

·
Registered
861 Posts
OMG paisleyjen - congratulations!!!!
: i didn't know you were here until just now! (see what happens when my internet goes down for a couple of days ... people go and get preggers!!!)

as for symptoms, i've got sore nursing bbs, extreme hunger and fatigue that knocks me down by 2pm every day. i had some kind of cold the past few days, but now that it has gone, i realize i've also got some congestion, which i recall having for the entire time with my ds. and i get dizzy when i drive, which only happens when i'm pg. honestly, right now, the worse i feel (physically), the better i feel (because i know for sure i'm pregnant) ... i know, freak i am.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I hear you on the ditziness! I've been really clumsy. Yesterday I:
~gashed my knuckles on the cupboard
~cracked my head on a shelf getting into the shower
~fell off the bed trying to roll over

I need to be more careful!
I'm feeling intermittant cramping/spasming in the lower abdomen. At first I though my period was coming but when I got the positive on Saturday they have lessened. I'm sure its just my uterus gearing up for the accomodations.

: that I don't get the sickness!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
It's weird because I knew I was pg right away. I am tired, peeing a lot, feeling achy and my belly looks harder and more bloated than usual. I haven't had any morning sickness yet (knock on wood) but when I was pregnant wit dd I had HG which was horrible - I couldn't keep anything down. I hope I don't puke as much this time around.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I have noticed some mild symptoms over the past week: mild nausea that comes and goes, slightly swollen & tender breasts, fatigue around 6-9 p.m., and some changes in my blood sugars (which is how I usually know if anything is going on with my body.)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
tender, achy breasts is the main one. luckily nursing is fine still. i feel crampy and "full" in my pelvis, like i used to feel pre-1st ds when i was about to get my period. my stomach has felt a little wierd today, but not quite nauseas. im hoping to stave off the 1st tri yucks until the end of november, because im soooooooooooo ridiculously busy this month. we shall see.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've been naseous on and off. It seems to be better if I exercise that day. My abdomen also feels harder and bloated. Oh, and the sore nipples thing. Especially when nursing. I hope that goes away soon!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckymama
OMG paisleyjen - congratulations!!!!
: i didn't know you were here until just now! (see what happens when my internet goes down for a couple of days ... people go and get preggers!!!)

I just arrived - didn't get my BFP until CD18!! (Of course I started testing at CD5, but that's another story!) Thanks for saving a spot here for me.

Big
's for everyone who is feeling icky and
: for those of us who are still feeling pretty good. I think after reading everyone else's syptoms I am starting to come down with some of them.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
welcome paisley!

sue, I have that same congestion symptom - actually it's usually not in my nose but just results in this very annoying ear-clogged feeling where I can hear my voice in my head when I talk. Totally crazy-making - the whole pregnancy long.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxine45
I was hoping to feel different! I thought I'd sense some change! but I don't feel different. My bosoms are sore, they way they usually are during PMS. So far, that is all.
Maybe when I get some symptoms it will sink in and feel more real. :)
I see what you mean. I almost can't really believe I am pregnant, b/c other than that positive test, nothing says to me, "PREGNANT!" So in some ways, I think it'd be nice to feel different somehow. On the other hand, I hate being in pain.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I had my first emotional breakdown last night. Scared DH to death!

I was lying in bed waiting for him to come back from the bathroom and the dog did something funny so I started giggling which turned into HYSTERICAL laughter and then something snapped and I started bawling big crocodile tears. He asked me if he could take a ride on the rollercoaster with me!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I don't know if any of you remember the movie Revenge of the Nerds but I feel like Long Duck Dong in that scene where they're painting their new frat house, and booger is giving him repeated hits off a joint. He keeps saying "I feel nothing! Nothing!"

That's me. I feel nothing! But pretty soon I'm sure I'll fall on the floor! :)

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.