Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STBDH is perfectly fine with not Circing!!!! He has had issues himself so when he read that it was because of the circumcision he didn't need to read much farther
: my Ds now was Circed against my wishes I bawled for weeks about it and Ds had many issues also
this one will be just as God intended!!!!
:
:
: I just needed to share my exciteing news and to tell you that your information sticky is what helped me convince him!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
I'm so happy to hear this! Congratulations to both you and your son!
:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mama's!!! I am so happy I am makeing sure that this new little Boy goes NO WHERE in the hospital with out STBDH or MYSELF! With my 5 year old they told me he was going for a bath and would bring him back asap. when he came back to me he was all red and sweaty I asked what was wrong with him she said ohh he just had his circ! I said what he was supposed to stay intact!!! then she walked out of the room
So this bean will stay right with us!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SunShineSally View Post
Thanks Mama's!!! I am so happy I am makeing sure that this new little Boy goes NO WHERE in the hospital with out STBDH or MYSELF! With my 5 year old they told me he was going for a bath and would bring him back asap. when he came back to me he was all red and sweaty I asked what was wrong with him she said ohh he just had his circ! I said what he was supposed to stay intact!!! then she walked out of the room
WTF!!! I hope that you either did, or will, sue the crap out of them. Actually, you should press charges against them for assault and battery, kidnapping, and false imprisonment. There's no way in Hell that they should be allowed to do that and get away with it.

I was so scared that something like that would happen to my guys when they were in the NICU. I wouldn't have sued though, I would have gone straight to a gun.
:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SunShineSally View Post
Had you signed a consent form??

·
Registered
384 Posts
If you did not sign a consent form, you have very good grounds for a legal case, depending on the statute of limitations. Lawyers, who could help you, regularly post on this site. While a circumcision without valid written consent is a very rare occurrence these day, it does happen and it's malpractice. If you and your son are victims of malpractice, then you should sue if you have not already done so.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisdude23 View Post
If you did not sign a consent form, you have very good grounds for a legal case, depending on the statute of limitations. Lawyers, who could help you, regularly post on this site. While a circumcision without valid written consent is a very rare occurrence these day, it does happen and it's malpractice. If you and your son are victims of malpractice, then you should sue if you have not already done so.

I found out to late that I didn't need money up front for an attorney
the limitations is 3 years I did look into sueing them. I do not believe that I signed buuuut they had me sign many papers as I was in active labor and that in itself is illegal I will NOT be birthing in the same hospital this time!!!!!! The odd thing is that my family did not see it as such a big deal and everyone except my nephews are intact (well supposed to be intact)
My uncle and my grandfather my father ect...

STBDh wanted me to birth there as his mother works in that hospital and I told him again why and he compleatly understands and also said I agree that we should not have him there!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would give your son info to sue when he is 18. That is serious malpractice. He can sue within 1 year of his 18th birthday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts