Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after seeing a mention on this forum of intact buttons bumper stickers, etc that were available online, I went on the hunt and got some bumper stickers, t-shirts for me and DH, two onesies and a shirt for DS, and 2 pins for my diaper bag online. They came today and I was so excited! I ran outside and put my bumper stickers on and I already saw people walking by, looking at and reading them!
am so excited and I hope people see these things and they can spark up a conversation....changing the world one bumper sticker at a time LOL!

I did feel a little bit guilty b/c DH wanted a pin for his bag, but I didn't order him one
oops! lol, but I can always order more

·
Registered
555 Posts
Awesome! I have a license plate frame, had it for 2 years now and the only conversation it has caused so far was between my uncle and I. Not bad, but interesting, lol. I have a anti-circ pin and a pro-breastfeeding one....but I don't use a diaper bag anymore, so they're put away. :/

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses guys!
I sure hope that those out there who need to see it do!

As to what I got....I got DH and I a shirt that said "Proud Mother (obviously his says Father lol) to my intact Son," DS' onesies say "Thank goodness my mom is an intactivist" and the other one has a religious theme, so I won't post that here. The T-shirt says "100% intact." The bumper stickers say "Circumcision: the more you know, the more you're against it," "Genital Integrity: Every body's right" with the word circumcision and a line through it, "Circumcision is Just Wrong," and the last one has the same religious theme that I mentioned I got on DS' onesie. The pins say "Foreskin is not a birth defect" and "Glad to be intact." The "glad to be intact" pin is a little small, but the foreskin one is loud and proud

Burnaby, thanks! I live in Texas, albeit in one of the most liberal cities (Austin), so I hope I get a positive reception from fellow intactivists
Oh, and originally my DH wanted to circ, but after speaking to our doulas, really doing a lot of research and thinking about it, he is now a proud intactivist too (maybe not as hardcore as I am, but still lol). I keep asking him if he wants to restore his foreskin, but we aren't at that point yet

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
I have a bunch of bumper stickers some might think to many
Counting license plate frame I have 5 various anti circ stickers on there
Not counting all my bfing ones
The back of my van is pretty much covered much to my dh's dismay. At first he was totally against the stickers but he has gotten used to it now.

So far it has not started a conversation only a few laughs in my rear view

·
Registered
2,408 Posts

I also JUST got my CafePress order in the mail yesterday (for what little I got, it was expensive so I hope I don't lose the buttons) and put most of the buttons on DS's backpack and I also got a license plate frame since I don't have any bumper stickers on the back, but I'm guessing the words will be hard to see and people are only going to really see it while stopped behind me, but that's OK. I have signs in my side windows.

Can someone tell me why CafePress is so $$? I got about 8 buttons and the license plate frame for about $65
with the cheapest shipping I could get for $11

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MCatLvr, my husband also asked if I was going to put bumper stickers on both cars (I got 4 stickers). I said yep!
, 2 for each!! Your van sounds pretty cool..I'd give you a big
if I saw you on the road

Cafepress is a little pricey. I spent about $120 on my order with everything included, but I just wasn't sure where else to get intact gear...I googled it, but had a hard time coming up with anything using the phrase "intact boys onesie (or t shirt, pins, etc)." Maybe I need new keywords

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.