Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
santa baby brought me a Singer Futura sewing/embroidery machine for xmas and i *finally* got a chance to work with it last night!

omg, it's awsome!!!!! since i got my serger, i find sewing with my regular machine to be PAINFULLY slow (who knew it was slow??). so the first thing i did was run a strait stitch down a piece of scrap flannel. AHHHHH!!! SPEED!!!! then last night, i put ds to bed early and played with the embroidery. how cool!!!! i've never had an embroidery machine before. now i just want to sit in front of the dang thing and make pretty stuff! ROFL!!!

oh well, i'm not looking for replies. i just HAD to tell someone!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hooray for you!!! I am feeling the new sewing/embroidery machine love also. I got a Janome 8100 for Christmas and a serger!!!!! Santa was good to me this year. My dh also built me a huge, 8 foot by 4 foot, sewing/cutting table. New sewing stuff rocks!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bought my serger with a bonus i got over the summer. and dh got my a cutting table the xmas before last. he's sooooo supportive of my sewing stuff. he's so good to me. i think i'll keep him!
LOL!

i REALLY want a fabric rack now. i have one designed in my head. all i need to do it build it. then i'll finally have a way to organize all my fabric and i'll be SET!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.