Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to come here and say a huge thank you to everyone who inspired me to look deeper into the situation with my 15mo DD's teeth.
Just having this place to come and learn and read about others experiences has been transformative.

I found a dentist here in ColoSpgs(!) who agreed to work with us even though he does not usually work on babies. And we have done our first treatment and he said that her teeth really weren't that bad, so that was great. She did cry to the point that afterwards she kept coughing and gagging, but she loves to gag and also hatges having anyone in her mouth. Plus I think she would have liked to throw up as it is her past-time, LOL.
Anywho.

I also feel like the CLO has halted the progression of the decay pre-treatment. I noticed no more progress after starting the CLO so that is awesome.

We are doing the MI paste, although I forget sometimes, we are using the xylitol toothpaste and gum and serving her lots of butter, raw cheese and eggs at every chance, although we have to be creative about those as she thinks she doesnt like them.

So thats where we are, and THANK YOU AGAIN
:
:

·
Registered
28 Posts
sisteeesmama
fantastic news! we too have had good luck with ozone and clo. i am looking for a local dentist (we drive ten hours to idaho) who uses ozone and/or A.R.T. (the glass ionomer fillings) would you mind sharing the name of the dentist and/or practice in Colorado Sprgs? my ds is three almost four and getting better at cooperating! would your dentist consider checking him atleast? we get one tiny cavity each fall the past two years and this summer we are really limiting the fruit...hoping to stop the decay all together. but i would feel much better to have a professional check for soft spots before winter sets in up here in leadville.
thanks
deb

·
Registered
2 Posts
All three of my kids have severe cavities and we have been using cod liver oil and many other foods recommended in WAPF. Has anyone heard that the cause is actually from a Strep bacteria? We are going to try the strep homeopathic but wondered if this is continual or the cure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
All three of my kids have severe cavities and we have been using cod liver oil and many other foods recommended in WAPF. Has anyone heard that the cause is actually from a Strep bacteria? We are going to try the strep homeopathic but wondered if this is continual or the cure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.