Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm... I remember reading that Chris & Amy had a lot going on, dont remember about Michelle. Maybe thats whats going on though, and not a lot of mamas who dont want to be fairied. I couldnt understand the logic of the last one, I mean mamas who dont want cloth?!?! Thats unheard of!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Me too, I emailed one of the fairy godmothers, but noone ever wrote back.

Yoohoo! Fairy Godmothers! Where are you?
:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spicensnail007
Maybe thats whats going on though, and not a lot of mamas who dont want to be fairied. I couldnt understand the logic of the last one, I mean mamas who dont want cloth?!?! Thats unheard of!

There are some of us who joined the list to be able to send out to people but asked not to receive
I know I did this because we have so many sensitivity issues and weird quirks that there are very few diapers that we can use. And some of us have more than enough and would rather that someone else would receive a gift

If you sent an email and didn't get a respond - send one again. I think the first or 2nd time I sent an email I didn't get a response. Then I sent another one and was contacted quickly.

If there is a particular mom you would like to fairy to that isn't on the list maybe you could have someone PM her for you and ask her to join? I know they were talking about that some had done that before.

I do have a question though...I saw somewhere where they were keeping a list of those who hadn't been fairied? I've noticed that there are some that have received gifts many times and others who haven't at all. Is there a way to find out who hasn't received?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by clothcrazymom
There are some of us who joined the list to be able to send out to people but asked not to receive
I know I did this because we have so many sensitivity issues and weird quirks that there are very few diapers that we can use. And some of us have more than enough and would rather that someone else would receive a gift

If you sent an email and didn't get a respond - send one again. I think the first or 2nd time I sent an email I didn't get a response. Then I sent another one and was contacted quickly.

If there is a particular mom you would like to fairy to that isn't on the list maybe you could have someone PM her for you and ask her to join? I know they were talking about that some had done that before.

I do have a question though...I saw somewhere where they were keeping a list of those who hadn't been fairied? I've noticed that there are some that have received gifts many times and others who haven't at all. Is there a way to find out who hasn't received?
Whenever I have asked for an address I have also asked if the person has been fairied. I think the godmothers have a spreadsheet of which addresses have been requested. You can also just start a thread since the list changes as more people get fairied. Some of the folks who have been fairied more than once are also more in need, so I try to take that into consideration too. I also consider who is most likely to use and need something that I have. KWIM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.