Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day my son who is 2 1/2 started nursing and said "Bad, bad. That one taste bad." I figured it was some hormonal shift or something that made my milk taste different but then he went on to nurse just fine on the other side. When he was done I asked if he wanted to try the first side again. He told me "clean it!". So I wiped it (not really doing anything) and asked him to try to taste it again so he proceeded to lick my nipple!!! LOL HE said it was "all better" and continued to nurse. I have no idea if I had deodorant or something on me or what but it cracked me up. A few days later he said the same side was bad again but this time it was before he had even tried it.

· Registered
1,699 Posts
My 20 month old has been playing with wipes a lot lately. The other day he came upt o me and said "wash baby bist (breast)!" and proceeded to rub my left breast -- through my shirt, I might add. He screwed up his nose when he looked at the wipe and pronounced: "Yuck!" Then he said "wash anokch (himself) bist!" and did the same for the right side. It was the first time I realized that he's taken ownership of my right breast! And the face he makes when he says "yuck!" is just what my husband does when he's changing poopy diapers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.