Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am happy that i saw this section. my ds is 3 and sleeps with me. my dh sleeps on the couch and we are fine with this. everyone we know thinks that this is horrible and me and dh are not close because of this(we are close). my ds has night terrors and he started sleeping with me when he was 2, he slept on his own befor this. people are always telling me how bad what i am doing is and how the longer "i let this go on" the worse it will be. i love sleeping with him and would hate to put him alone as he can get hurt during one of his night terrors. my younger ds is one and has no intrest at all with sleeping with me, he loves to sleep on his own. i am just happy to know that there are other women out there that co-sleep with dc and hubby is on the couch and all are happy

becky

·
Banned
4,450 Posts
Yea for a great first post!
:
My dh is in the guest room with the cats. We finally upgraded him to a queen bed when we got a new bed for dd and me! He gets a good night sleep and that is all that matters. We have tried sleeping together on vacations and he is afraid of rolling on dd or having her fall off the bed and won't sleep well and then there is the snoring - both of us! :LOL

·
Registered
950 Posts
I quit telling people about how we sleep because of the negative response from some. I love co-sleeping with my kids--and my dh is in the bed too! Good for you for loving your ds enough to help make him feel safe at night. If you are all okay with the arrangement then nothing else matters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.