Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon ladies, I'm so excited because I see some of my mamas from the TTC Nursing thread here too. Aimee, OMG I had no clue! I've been off-line for a little while, taking time to myself. We thought we were taking this month OFF from trying but I POAS on CD 28 just because I had one laying around. BFP, and then more VERY positive test followed by confirmed 48 hr blood draws.

We had our first MW appointment last Tuesday which went really well. I'm due with #3 Nov 9th!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Welcome Yogachick!!! How exciting!!! I don't know if you remember me, but I just wanted to congratulate you.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
aww carrie, I'm so excited to go through this with you! There isn't anyone else I'd rather be with me through the ups and downs.
:

·
Registered
9,304 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jilly and Yoga -- I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

this is the best new -- seeing THIS thread with you two here -- besides my sister being due 4 days after me...................

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo excited,

this is gonna be soooooooo cool.

Our due date ios 5 days beofre T turns 2 -- so with + or - 2 weeks I could have two bithdays very close together.

ChiaraRose TOO ???

oh this WAS a very good month for the TTC crowd, huh?????

Aimee

·
Registered
9,304 Posts
you TOO Janet -- oh this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow what a month of success stories -- 5 of us? Jilly, Me, Yoga, Chirarose (sp?), Janet, Jamesmama........i feel i am forgttign somone....

Aimee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.