Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I decided I need to trim up a little down there.

It's impossible. I can't see my bikini line.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I bought a maternity suit where the bottoms were so high cut I at first thought it was a thong. But no, that was the front!! Since I have PT in the pool twice a week I decided I needed a different pair of bottoms. On top I wear the maternity tankini type suit and on bottom I bought a pair of J Crew bathing suit bottoms. I think they call them a boy cut? They are low rise but the bottom looks like really really short shorts. I do not have to shave at all
LOVE that option! I can still wear them even after my pregnancy for those last minute invites to pools or the beach.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're right. And this may definitely be TMI and against the sexual innuendo rule, but if I'm gonna trust him down there with a razor, he'd better make it worth my while!

Did I just really type that??

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
:LOL

If your really brave and the hubby thing doesn't work out
, a mirror works too--that's what I use.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I once waxed a girlfriend's hoo hoo so proficiently you'd have thought I had my own salon. Her boyfriend was quite pleased with my work, and we're still best friends. If you thought doing toenails together was quality girl time, open up a box of Zip wax and a bottle of wine. Bonded for life I tell ya!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.