Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is your Pinterest & youtube filled with projects you want to do?

I am so excited when I get down time to work on my current projects but I already have 10 things I am working on gifts and such but I am already wanting to find the next.

So addicted:grin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Khm... very VERY familiar.... >:D
The official term for it is looking for the next shiny object, I believe :wink:

I used to be a master of collecting project ideas. And than never making them :p
So now I'm just putting them into "boxes" of priority. Birthday gifts are of course in order of birthdays coming. But I made myself never work on more than 2 projects at the same time. Otherwise I lose sight of what I'm doing and never finish anything. That's something I hate! All the unfinished projects lying around. I actually just got rid of all the wool in the house, because I always want to, but I don't have the patience for knitting or crocheting. And it feels pretty good, I feel lighter.
Now I'm also making sure that I carve out time regularly. Even if it's just 5 minutes (because 5 minutes is still doable even on a terribly busy, long day).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great. Being creative is really very good. Recently, on my friend’s birthday, he received a painting of Jimi Hendrix. It was a unique gift and I personally loved it a lot. Out of curiosity, I checked out every useful reference and also got to learn about him a lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whenever I gift something to my buddies or relatives I make it a point that it is handmade. I take interest in crocheting, knitting, paper crafts, paper mache, etc. This Halloween I am looking forward to making tin can lanterns and paper mache pumpkins.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whenever I gift something to my buddies or relatives I make it a point that it is handmade. I take interest in crocheting, knitting, paper crafts, paper mache, etc. This Halloween I am looking forward to making tin can lanterns and paper mache pumpkins.
I too love making hand craft gifts. Recently I have made a beautiful pen stand with the help of newspaper. It looks very beautiful having a slight bamboo look to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts