Mothering Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else been surprised with kicks or punches at this point? My little guy is so active that there is barely any time in the day where he's not working on his dance moves and sometimes he will kick so hard it's actually surprising.

I wonder if he will have this much energy when he's out in the world!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have tons of movement, but it is usually early in the day and then late in the evening. I tend to stay up longer than my husband reading in bed because little one is kicking up a storm in there and dancing around. It gets uncomfortable, but I also love it. :grin::joy

·
Registered
933 Posts
We have quiet, quiet, lets kick kidneys and cervix.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Every so often I get a sharp jab, but so far it's just fairly regular movement. Not as much as it sounds like you're getting, but definitely consistent. Though the last 2 days he was quieter than usual. I think he was hanging out toward my back since my stomach was also poking out a bit less, and I just couldn't feel him as well. Today he's back to his normal antics.

Though we did have a moment last week where he hit me hard enough right when husband happened to be touching my belly and husband felt it. That was exciting! Husband has been a little jealous that he couldn't feel the baby yet. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
So far, my little one seems to be most active in the evenings, although I've noticed more movement throughout the day over the past week or so. It's exciting to be able to see some of the movement from the outside now too, last night the baby was dancing like crazy, and I could see my belly moving...it was pretty great!:grin:

·
Registered
80 Posts
My little one is very active throught the day. She likes to kick anyone who dares to touch momy's belly. Everybody in the house has been officially kicked by the little bugger.
Usually is not bothersome, unless I'm very tired, then I get super sensitive and even the smalles movement makes me uncomfortable.

·
Registered
408 Posts
According to one of my pregnancy apps, the next 3 weeks are supposed to be the most active.

I can sure tell. Now little one is moving throughout the day!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I use both the What to Expect When You Are Expecting and The Bump apps. When I went to the video about week 25 on my phone it mentioned the 3 weeks of high activity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts