Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, when they say "Fits Like a Glove..." they really mean it. These dipes are amazing. I'm hooked. Can't wait for the 4th cookout to show off the neat patriotic stars and stripes!

I guess I'm officially a stalker now, so I can score some FLAM for little one coming in December! Do those of you who have FLAM think they are worth the time and trouble and expense of getting them for a newborn?

TIA,

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I liked my FLAMs a lot. They fit a newborn very well, they were smallish on my 9 lb 8 oz baby, so they should fit a smaller baby well. They come below the umbilical cord and there is just one row of snaps, so they are super easy to get on a curled up newborn. The only negatives I found was that I wish they had hidden snaps, especially against newborn skin, and the way the quick dry soaker is designed, it tends to curl up after awhile so you have to flatten it before putting it on the babe. Not a big deal though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.