Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, me and my DF have been having some money issues... mostly due to him working a job he "loves" (his attitude after work makes this statement debatable at times) and not making much (12 dollars an hour) and NEVER working 40 hours a week, more like 30-35. Anyway, my parents offered for us to come stay with them for a couple month when our lease is up in November. Right now we are making it (barely) but we have about 2400 coming in (and thats optimal) and about 2200 going out... needless to say it is scary. Anyway, DF FINALLY agreed!!!! We will stay with them until we have all his old debt paid off (about 2500) my one non-school cc (650) have 1000 dollars in savings and have money to move and for deposits (about 1500 on the high end). Should take about 4 months. We will cut our expenses in half (down to 1100) and I am going to try and take on some more baby sitting jobs and we will have our tax money as well. I am just so relieved he finally got of his high horse and agreed!!!! I should also mention we will have a huge space at my parents, about the size of our current apartment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.