1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched carefully when they changed his diaper and he was

intact.

YAY!

In the last 4 years we have had 7 boys born to friends and family members and they are ALL intact!

I was fairly sure they would leave his penis alone because we used the same midwife who is very pro-foreskin but I was still nervous when that diaper came off. He is a month old now so I am quite sure his foreskin is there to stay!

I just wanted to share a positive story for once.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
That's great, I kind of keep track too.

For the past three years I've only known one circ'd baby to be born until this August and then three in a row. SO sad.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
So happy. I sure do love babies

Tonight Ivan was standing beside me while I sat on the sofa and he was stroking my hair and rubbing his cheek against mine saying "Mama mama mama mama."
So sweet. I would not feel that I deserved such devotion and love from him if I were to have ever let him be harmed. So happy he is intact, bf, co-sleeps and is safe with mama all day every day.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Makes 4 View Post
Oh Ivan's Mom, I just looked at that circus site in your siggy. How terrible. I've never taken my kids to the circus and you can believe that I never will after seeing that.

Yes, those poor animals are tormented.
: They belong in their own habitat to live their lives in peace. That is if they have any habitat left
:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Makes 4 View Post
Oh Ivan's Mom, I just looked at that circus site in your siggy. How terrible. I've never taken my kids to the circus and you can believe that I never will after seeing that.

I forget when I became aware that circus is just unfair animal abuse, but I will never go to a circus, nor will I take my (not-yet-born) kids there. And I will speak up about it whenever I hear others talk about going... much like I do about circumcision.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Excellent!!! I always sneak a peek whenever I can if a baby boy is being changed
: Thankfully the rates are very low around here...

love and peace.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.