Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This adorable 3yo is making me insane! This morning I woke up to, "Mom, I peed the bed!" at like 5am. Then a couple hours later it was, "I want eggs!" which we are out of. So I throw the kiddos in the car, drive the few blocks to this little market and buy eggs. We get home and dd no longer wants eggs
: She wants toast.

An hour later my dd's were playing quietly in dd1's room just down the hall from me. I'm mindlessly knitting when dd2 comes down the hallway totally naked
"Why are you naked?" I innocently ask. "I pooped on the floor, on the potty, on my pants." She said it like it was just another normal day. I walk into their bathroom as the odor of feces hits me in the face. She wasn't lying. I wash her off and toss her in the tub. In her attempt to clean up after herself (a noble effort!) she managed to smear almost every surface of that bathroom with poo.

So I've been spending my day cleaning peed on sheets, pooped on...everything. Then just now I sit at the computer while the girls play quietly. Not 2 minutes later I hear, "Mom, I need you". I fear those words. I walk into the freshly sanitized bathroom to find dd2 standing in the sink, naked, coverd...COVERED in some fruity lotion. She has smeared the mirror with the lotion as well as every square inch of the sink, her toothbrush, and a thermometer. She's in the bath right now. I need a nap.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Oh, mama, that made me chuckle and dread the days to come...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Oh my, I remember days like that!
I am sooooo sorry you are dealing with this right now. Hopefully you were able to get that nap!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglevoice View Post
Oh, mama, that made me chuckle and dread the days to come...
laugh while you can
your days are numbered!

I called dh (who has been out of town for work) to tell him about my day and he was laughing the whole time. Before going to bed last night I was cleaning up the kitchen when I found a pair of tiny panties hidden in the corner behind our table. The were saturated with urine
I don't think she hit the toilet once yesterday. Now I need to figure out where she was standing when she did that

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Oh poor Stacey! Hopefully your dd will get to the toilet more regularly in the next few days. What a bummer that your dh isn't there to help you out. It will be ok though.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
OMG that's hilarious.

The other day while I was gone (lucky mama!) my daughter tracked poop all over the house. She was wearing a diaper the whole time, so DH and Nanny have no idea how she got it everywhere. They kept finding more on her feet. We could smell the poop but not find it. They cleaned it off the carpet, mopped most of the floor, oh no, there's more on her! Where did it come from? Maybe she has learned to poop out her toes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.