Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just dying from being tired and I'm only 4 weeks!! I can't imagine how I'm gonna make it to the end of this trimester. By the end of the day my eyes are literally burning from being so tired. Usually the evenings are when I catch up on laundry/dishes/general house cleaning and when I do my homework. The past few days I've been going to be by 9pm!! Needless to say today my house looks like it has been overrun by a tornado. There are dishes in the sink and laundry stacked in the laundry room. Help!! Anyone else worried the tiredness is getting the best of them!!

· Registered
529 Posts
Me too, by 6 pm I'm fading. Thank goodness I have family around to pick up some slack - but I am BEAT!

· Registered
3,857 Posts
Today is the first day this week I've actually felt anywhere close to awake in the evening. And I took TWO naps today, lol!!

· Registered
73 Posts
I'm right there with you. Luckily my husband has been trying to pick up some of my slack. I get off work and am ready to just curl up in bed. Get your sleep, your body is busy preparing your bundle of joy.

· Registered
520 Posts
I'm exhausted too. I go to sleep 2 hours earlier than I used to and get up an hour later, and then I still need a nap in the middle of the day (though I don't always get one!) I'm also lucky to have a DH picking up my slack. He's taking good care of me

· Registered
75 Posts
I havent had coffee in 4 months.. except today... I felt myself on the verge of sobbing because I was so tired and had so much to do.. I had a small coffee.. it tasted like ass but worked beautifully. Now im ready for bed again.

C'mon second trimester!!

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately my almost 3 year has recently decided that she's too big for naps. I've actually dozed off on the couch a few times only to awake to her getting into something that she's not suppose to be in. I actually took the kids to my moms tonight because I need some time to catch up on all my housework that is slipping. I can't stand to have everything piling up around me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.