I get to buy NB dipes
Well, as soon as my stuff on the TP sells anyway! ROFL! I got a
This weekend
Thank happy, sticky baby, no morning sickness thoughts for me ok

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Yay!! So whatcha gonna look for??

We recently got a + around here too and I my dream is a stash of KHW for the newbie days instead of fumbling about with bikini twisted indian pf's and a snappi! :LOL

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gong to get some KHW from Leslie- lucky me is her friend- can you believe it
I have a small stash already- and those from her will complete it...but I need NB wool!! I have absolutely NONE! Oh- and a few bitty buns...and...and...and...:LOL There is so much I WANT, but I really can't afford a bunch!

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Oh my gosh! Congrats!!

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
WOOHOO!!!
Congrats!
~~no morning sickness~~~

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Ohhhhh, congratulations, Shandelle!!! WOW! Another pregnant MDC diaperin' mama. ( Don't anyone offer me a drink of water! :LOL ) Good, happy, sticky, sickness free thoughts comin' your way!

And those Sit on Knits newborn soakers are really adorable, btw.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats!! I guess you'll put that ov to really good use now
How exciting.

I actually want another one.... eventually, so I can buy (and make) some cute newborn fluff
Didn't have the money when my little dd was born. Have fun!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Congratulations Shandelle!

Newborn fluff is fun. Since I tend to have giant babies, I tried to get larger newborn dipes. But I have some FLAMs, KL 0s (leftover from Gracie) and my favorite to pet--Muttaqins. They are the squishiest little guys!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Oooh, I just *knew* what your post was going to say before I opened it. :LOL Congratulations mama!!! What fabulous news!!!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
YAY! I'm so happy for you!

Funny...I have been thinking about wanting another one lately...dd3 is only 5 months old...why would I do that to myself?!!!

(OK, I just talked myself out of it
: )

Hoping for a sticky one and no morning sickness, for you!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts