Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me this is a symptom of pregnancy and I will stop snapping at everything soon. I can't stand myself and everyone is driving me nuts. I can't figure out how to potty train my DS, I have tons of homework that isn't getting done, and my DS cannot be alone for 30 seconds. I'm uncomfortable and can't sleep. Aargh.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!! I was just going to get on here and post the same thing. I have NO patience left for dd AT ALL!!! I have been freaking out on her all morning. She's at the stage where she is throwing things and then expecting you to pick them up ar at least play along while she looks. Everything goes out of the shopping cart or behind the couch or somewhere difficult for my big preggo butt to reach it. The thing is, she is so cute about it, lifts her little hands and shrugs her shoulders and says "Book?" but I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! And when she isn't doing that she wants to crawl all over me. I know she wants affection but she's too hot and clingy right now. I am such a bad mother. I WANT MY PATIENCE BACK!! What happens if this is permanent and I am mean and yell forever??

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
ME TOO! DS is making me crazy. I feel so bad for him. I wish he would just go watch cartoons right now so I can take a nap but NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am so tired, I just want a short nap but everytime I try he just starts jumping all over me.<br><br>
DH is irritating me too, he didnt feed the dogs today so I had to do it (big 50 pound bag to carry and fill up these big 10 pound feeders) and he cant handle ds at all so it's a big arguefest with a 3 y/o everytime he comes home from work. It feels like I have two 3 y/o's right now!<br><br>
Everytime the phone rings I am like "oh gosh who now?!" I dont want to talk.....I just want to take a nap!<br><br>
I want my own island!

·
Registered
457 Posts
my youngest is reading all the signs of impending doom and MAJORLY regressing -- wants to nurse again (hasn't in three months) and is soooo crabby and clingy all day. part of me wants to love on him while i can, another part of me is soooo worried about enabling that ahead of baby, the third part of me (yah, what pregnant mama isn't a total schizo???) is just wanting him to get his grimey, hot hands off my weary bod.<br><br>
gals, i'm with ya. growing a baby is so hard when you have little ones to tend to and responsibilities calling. kofduke, this too shall pass. and the day DS is tearing through the house with kiddo 2 laughing hysterically, you will realize that all the weary pregnancy days were more than worth it. meanwhile, i'm leaving the house whenever i can cuz that's where DS drives me the nuttiest (and that's where the messes make me crazy too!) fortunately here in the south we are still quite warm so outside time is best!!! hugs all around!!!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Man, I am with all of you. I'm worthless. All I want to do is take a bath. DS thinks my tummy is a bouncy bouncy ball. Are you counting the days?<br><br>
I confess, I'm spoiled but being thankful every minute I can =when I'm not being bi...chy....We're crashing with the folks right now between houses and jobs. both Mom and DH are helping a ton. I was trying to imagine what it would be like without them earlier and wanted to cry. I can't do anything and thank goodness for Noggin.<br><br>
God bless all of you. Hang in there. Let's count the days together. I've decided my baby is welcome to come right on time. My last was two weeks late and due the same day.<br><br>
hang in there...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts