Does that say ( Current Bid $255.00 US)
Okay, now I know it is for good and all- but
That is nearly my car payment! WOW!!!!

I missed a RB I have been waiting for all week

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I won the RB that crayon was bidding on
I really wanted it but I was REALLY hoping it was not another MDC momma I outbid. I also won another RB and a fuzbaby refuz. That's my dipe budget spent!

Tammy

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Ive banished myself from ebay. We are saving to go on vacation over the 4th, and I decided I wanted to take dh to Medieval times, and thats one expensive place. No more dipes for me. I just have to remind myself its for a good cause. :LOL

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I am bidding on the Mosaic Moon Soaker! But, I also put on my Baa Baa Bottoms from the last stocking for Levi. I was just about to pp April's family, then I remembered there where auctions going on for them. Yey! I am so glad some of the auctions are going so high. We really have some of the greatest mamas ever!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zexplorers
I was bidding on the RB with the train on it but it got too rich for me
I'm the high bidder on the RB striped cover - not as pretty but I need more wool to keep DS cool and dry in this heat!!!
I was watching that train cover too -- super cute! The bidding got even higher the last 5 minutes, though. Oh well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.