Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May chart

My May chart shows a coverline and ovulation date but I don't really know if I o'ed then or not. I'm thinking not. I didn't have fertile fluid and not really a clear temp shift.

I have a package of LH strips from the last co-op, when should I start using them? I have 25 so that's plenty to work with.

This will be our 8th cycle so I'm ready for this to happen!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Hmmm, could you have o'ed on day 16 last cycle? You have ew listed. That would give you a more normal lp.

Have you seen the chart that tells you what day to start testing based on your cycle length? I would use that and go with the shortest cycle you've had so you don't miss it. Esp. with the cheapies.
http://www.pinelandpress.com/faq/opk.html

Hope I'm not being facetious here, really.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by slightly crunchy
Hmmm, could you have o'ed on day 16 last cycle? You have ew listed. That would give you a more normal lp.

Have you seen the chart that tells you what day to start testing based on your cycle length? I would use that and go with the shortest cycle you've had so you don't miss it. Esp. with the cheapies.
http://www.pinelandpress.com/faq/opk.html

Hope I'm not being facetious here, really.

I agree, I think you o'd on CD16 last month. I've seen fallback temps like that on lots of other charts on Ovusoft's chart gallery.

That being said, I'd start OPKing no later than CD10, especially since you have so many! As soon as you see ANY CM better than sticky I'd say start testing.

Good luck,

Jess

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Not that you asked, but I wonder if the progesterone you took affected your ovulation in May?

This was my first month using OPKs, but I started really early . . .at CD 8, and I don't usually O until CD 14-16. It was good for comparison purposes to start so early for the first month using them, but I'd probably wait at least until CD 10 next time.

I edited my post because I realized (before you posted) that that was why! (DUH to me!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.