Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had planned on buying a bunch of wipes from SMJAE, but as probably everyone here knows, Michelle is sick and will probably not be opening anytime soon. Does anyone know an inexpensive source for decent wipes? I've always used baby washcloths in the past, but would really like to get some "real" wipes for this babe.

peace, Beth

·
Registered
863 Posts
I love Amber's wipes - darlingdiapers.com!

She's selling her business, but I believe she is going to contiinue doing wipes. Last I looked she still had lots of wipes on her site. The flannel/velour wipes are yummy!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just want to second the Darling Diapers recommendation. I love my velour/sherpa wipes, but you really can't go wrong with any of the combinations there. Amber has a ton of wipes on her site right now and they're on sale! She will continue to make them even if she sells the diaper part of her business.

Here's a direct link to the wipes page: Darling Diaper Wipes

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Beth-TX
I had planned on buying a bunch of wipes from SMJAE, but as probably everyone here knows, Michelle is sick and will probably not be opening anytime soon. Does anyone know an inexpensive source for decent wipes? I've always used baby washcloths in the past, but would really like to get some "real" wipes for this babe.

peace, Beth

I love love love my velour/terry wipes from Grannysark.com and she's open for orders!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I think you can get wipes from every diaper wahm out there!

Also, I see them on ebay pretty cheap. You have to really read the descriptions, though... or you could end up with 1-ply flannel in 2X4...etc.

I prefer 8X8 wipes in velour, flannel, sherpa, hemp french terry, hemp fleece, and veloured terry... oh, and regular cotton french terry or cotton terry ... as long as it has stretch.

My favs so far are velour and veloured terry.

nak - Teri

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I have to agree with the Darling Diapers recommendation. And I also love the two-sided velor wipes I have from FMBG! Both are very soft and work great!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.