Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there are a few of us! Lets come out and play! lol I'd love to here how your doing etc....

I'm going on my 3rd day past due. Just walked 2 miles at the track. I feel great. Off and on SMALL BH (maybe??) but nothing more.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I've been in this club for a while now!

42+1 today!
Lost my mucus plug over the last day or 2.
Otherwise nothing really.
Went for biophysical profile. All seemed good as far as the what the tech told me but will be a whopping 24 to 48hrs until the info gets passed to my midwife...seems like too long to me but what ever.
Just waiting.
This is my 3rd child (1st went to 42+1 after castor oil, 2nd was a VBAC at home at 40+2). This one will be another VBAC...it just needs to come on out!!

amy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi there!

Checking in to this thread. I'm due in 3 days! Great job walking at the track, MunkisMom! Whereabouts are you? We had like below 10 F windchill today, so I stayed in but tried to stay up and active all day. I was thinking I would have liked to have been out walking.

Have had BH on and off most evenings - the biggest bout of them was last Thurs. after a nice massage.

My previous birth history - #1 was born at 1:30 a.m. the day after my due date, #2 was 11 days past my due date. So when baby #3 here will show up is anyone's guess! ;0)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Tomorrow is my "DD". I have been having some prodromal labor for a few days and I'm hoping that this babe is born soon. I know this weekend is full moon, so hopefully soon

·
Registered
544 Posts
i'm at 40+5, and getting very frustrated. neither of my previous pregnancies went this long! what the h***???!!!

for the last 2 days, i've had some sort of prodromal labor, too, which just gets my hopes up for no reason. then the ctx die down by late afternoon... (never had this before, either)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've had off and on cramps since 5:30am. Nothing regular though. I've also had some blood streaks when I potty (TMI!) and that is a new thing for me! I also got a call from my birth center saying my appt has been cancelled today because my MW is with someone in labor. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hope she goes well before I do! lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
41+1 here and praying for anything to set me off!! i have tried tinctures, massage, lots of sex/orgasm, spicy food, nipple stimulation. nothing is working and i think i may have to just resign myself to waiting indefinetly
i really hope it comes soon though!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm still here but only 40w5d, so a little more cushion time. But I'm getting seriously stressed because I wanted this baby before Christmas. And as of tomorrow night/Wed morning, my entire birth team (except partner, daughter and mw) are out of town for Christmas - so I face the prospect of not having the people I wanted there and needing to find someone to be there with/for my daughter. We could prob get by without a support person for her b/c she's almost 10 but it'd be dicey b/c she and my partner have a complicated relationship (he's her stepdad and they've def been having conflict). I do NOT want to have to deal with that at birth, but I REALLY want her there. My best friend said she might come back (she's only 2 hrs away) and my sil might agree to stay an extra day, but I feel really bad asking them. I just really hope this baby comes today/tonight/tomorrow but I feel like I've given up hope. If it weren't for the holidays, I don't think I'd start feeling anxious until about 41 1/2 weeks but this christmas deadline is messing everything up.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
bronxmom - i am sorry you're going through all that.

I was "due" last Thursday. I need this baby to wait til after the 28th. I'm getting nervous, though. My mom is coming on the 28th, and we've suddenly communicated that I would like her to be here. They can't come earlier than the 28th, but it's also possible they'll come later than that. I'm torn. But baby will do whatever it does, and we'll all be happy.

DD1 born at 37 weeks, DD2 at 42w5d. Who knows what this one will do!?!?!?

--janis

·
Registered
708 Posts
Thanks Janis. I've been following your story with your mom and really hope the baby waits for you and all works out. For what it's worth, it seems like it's easier for our bodies to keep babies in if we're hoping for that, then to get them out
I think you've got a good chance.

·
Registered
182 Posts
today is my due date,so we'll see

i had was induced in the hospital with my first baby,so i am so excited and looking forward to this homebirth. i have been having a hard time sleeping the past few nights cause i cant stop thinking about everything...just wanna meet this baby

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
new moon is tonight.

DD1 was born 3 days before new moon, DD2 was born 1 day before.

Both were born less than 24 hours before my parents arrived ... they arrive around 4:30 tomorrow.

So, it's a race to the finish line with Bronxmom! (do you know what you're having?)

--janis

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.