Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dd will be 6 months old this holiday season and will have no concept of presents. we have enough clothes to last her till she's two, so i'm thinking of just buying mostly dipes!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ooh--that sounds like a good idea. DS will be 9 months. Except that I'm buying a bunch of dipes now since I've just started CDing. But Christmas will be a good excuse for me to buy more without DH questioning it too much. LOL

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Hmmm, maybe Ellie needs a firefly rainbow for Christmas. It'd even be educational as it could help her learn her colors.

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
What a great idea!! DH said no more cloth diapers for now but he can't get mad if they are a Christmas present!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I think Rainey is getting dipes! I am going to make her some real cute ones. She will be 9 months- and I am sure she will get a crap load from the grandparents- But no one else will get her dipes.

·
Registered
7,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i figure friends and family will give her enough toys (and she'll like the boxes and wrapping better anyway), so i might as well get her something useful. . .but if i get diapers, will i be able to restrain myself and wrap them up and bt them under the tree instead of on her???
:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Are you kidding?!? Not only will I be buying ds dipes (after all, he might be getting into the next size up by then heehee), but I will be sending links and descriptions to dipes for ds to all of our relatives as a wish list!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think that is all my dd will be getting for xmas, but of course she will be approx 2 weeks old. What does Santa know about cloth dipes??? I guess we will find out......

I am making her a velvet one for under her dress, still looking for some cream microfleece

added per my oldest dd's request........

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Holidays? Holidays? I know you aren't talking about Rosh Hashanah or Autumn Solstice. How is it possible that it's time to talk about Christmas already???!!!

oxoxox pam

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Pamelamama is making dd a wooly wonder for the holidays. She's going to make a beaded pants soaker! IT's going to be little beaded pants and I'm going to crochet a matching hat for her to wear. When I get the yarn to make the hat I am going to find a few tops to match it all and the set is going to be her present! I'm really excited about it!
Lauren

1 - 12 of 12 Posts